1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to our new TMS Forums

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Sep 1, 2012.

1. leonardo999

leonardo999 Well known member

Hey thanks Eric !
    Yep 999 our emergency number 911 in USA.
    You know how it is when you look and look..and read and read... and youve heard it all before... and then a little light comes on from just a phrase or few words...
    So here I am.... interested and reading.
    Thanks for the welcome..
    Regards.. Leo

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

No problem leonardo999 -
    I felt the same way till I had a chance to get and give ideas from the members right here on the forum
    it gave me back , well me and I am so thankful to literally getting back on my feet
    knowledge is the penicillin and its all over here Leonardo999 so welcome aboard friend

3. havasutim

havasutim New Member

I just finished Dr. Sarno's first book. I really enjoyed it, but must have missed the part that actually talks about what steps to take to realize the benefits. What is the next step and where can I get additional help?

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a wealth of information right here on this site. A good place to start is with the Structured Educational Program (SEP) available here for free, which is a step by step daily program of activities to work on healing TMS. I started with Dr. Schubiner's book 'Unlearn Your Pain' which is also a step by step daily program and includes a CD with guided meditations. It is available to purchase through Amazon.

Good luck!

5. wojtekn1974

wojtekn1974 New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Wojtek and I am former TMS victim. Looking forward to share my story with you guys later on but now I am just glad I found a forum where people with similar mental health issues can get and give advice, share their experiences etc. Looking forward to sharing my journey while dealing with TMS.

nowtimecoach and North Star like this.
  6. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome, Wojtek! So glad you can join us! Jump on in where ever you'd like. :)

7. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Forum, Wojtekn! Looking forward to hearing your story.

8. Hi I am Mariana farrugia of Buenos Aires Argentina . Achievement translate the page , why do not speak English . I am 27 years old and from an early age of 12 years suffer fibromyalgia, but I found out that it had only three months ago. I already read the book of doc Sarno " split mind" and go for the day 29 of treatment here in tmswiki . I am grateful to God to have found this solution because ignorance abounds here and this method hardly known. I am happy !! :) Hope to share a lot and achieve understand the language . Health !

9. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the forum Mariana it's great that you found us. I hope you find some useful resources within this site which can support you in your journey in being at one with yourself and healing.

10. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Bienvenido, Mariana! wavea

Usted puede encontrar nuestra página web española sobre SMT útil. Tiene artículos sobre SMT, historias de éxito, enlaces a libros SMT, videos sobre SMT, y enlaces a sitios web relacionados, todos escritos en español! Esta es la página web:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Síndrome_de_Miositis_Tensional

Además, yo no hablo español y escribí esta usando Google Translate. Me disculpo por cualquier error!

Forest

For anyone wondering what I just wrote: I told Mariana about our Spanish wiki page, which includes articles, success stories, and videos in Spanish, as well as information about TMS books that have been translated into Spanish. Thanks to the hard work of a great volunteer who has been translating current content to Spanish, this resource has been growing quite steadily!

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Fabi like this.
  11. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

Mariana, si podés leer este mensaje, puedo ayudarte a traducir o leer algo más . Mariana, if you can read this message, I can help you translate or read something else.
    By the, way I am also new, I am Fabiana and I am also from Argentina, I am still learning how wikis work. So I had skipped the introductotry wiki thread.
    I have been able to get two of Dr Sarno´s books and I am not sure what Mariana means when she says she is on her 29 day?

12. Roger1978

Roger1978 New Member

Hi my name is Edgar. I'm from Ecuador, sorry for my English. I have suffered almost 4 months neurophatic pain in my two legs. I've taken a lot pills but , it seem that nothing works. Istarted to read the last week Dr SarnoBook , I think this theory is right beacuse I have a lot depression and my pain is worse when I'm depressed . I'd like to chat with someone because i need support y my country this kind of approaches are new and nobody believes in this kind of answers . Please reply I need my life back , I trust in this program and I gonna follow every advice. Thank you.

13. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Roger your belief will heal you. It's how you believe and losing all fear that works wonders.

Forest likes this.