1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

We Can Now Pre-order Alan Gordon's book

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ellen, Jun 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I just listened to Alan Gordon's wonderful podcast Tell Me About Your Pain, and learned that we can now pre-order his book The Way Out, to be released Aug 24, 2021. I pre-ordered on Amazon.

2. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

I didn't know he was writing a book, but always thought he should. IMO, Alan is the greatest thing since Dr. Sarno himself. I'm really looking forward to this!

3. Northwood

Northwood Well known member

Thanks, Ellen, for the notice. I haven't posted here in a long time. Alan's stuff (on this site) helped me when I was getting started. I listened to a few of his podcasts on somatic tracking and fear. Very helpful! Interested in checking out his book and poking around the resources on Curable. Best to everyone on this wiki!