1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Vaccine injury

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by patrickj, May 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrickj

patrickj Well known member

My health definitely declined after getting squirted with poison. Chest pains, even more fatigue, neck pain, shortness of breath, bangin headaches

Anyone had this and concluded its TMS?

I won’t be around much longer.

I’m so angry with myself for falling victim to pressure of getting jabbed. We were all fooled by the satanic paedophiles who own the media and pharmaceutical companies.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Patrick, damn it, I'm truly sorry to see you back again like this. I had really high hopes when we last heard from you, but I can see that you are in one of your really bad places again. If you are having thoughts of suicide, please, I beg you, tell your therapists, your wife, and your family members including your father and please get immediate help, whatever it takes.

~Jan

Dorado, Booble and patrickj like this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I've had the Covid vaccine and boosters. The only effect has been that I haven't gotten Covid and I'm thankful for that. It has had no impact on my health.

As Jan has said, I hope you have someone to talk to about your concerns. Please reach out to someone about your suicidal thoughts immediately.

Dorado, Booble and patrickj like this.
  4. patrickj

patrickj Well known member

Thanks.. I sadly had 2 aswell. It’s been proven that they contain Graphene Oxide which is toxic to the body and is a metal capable of transmitting cellular data. So basically we’ve been turned into human 5G towers. It’s game over when they turn 6G on. Not to mention all the thousands of unreported sudden deaths. Oh wait they created a new disease called SADS.. then there was my Dad with DVT and blood clots and the nurse told me she’d never seen so many and it’s all cos of the fake vaccines.

I envy your faith I really do. Ignorance truly is bliss. Sadly I know the truth and it really hurts. It won’t just be me who ain’t around much longer.

Thanks for your support though.

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Patrick, with all due respect for your mental illness and your obvious suffering, we have to draw a line somewhere.

This topic is on the other side of that line.

Please keep in mind that this forum has one purpose, which is to discuss TMS recovery using mental and emotional techniques.

You've had multiple opportunities to broach this topic multiple times and you have received plenty of responses advising you to treat your issues psychologically.

Your thread title has the word "injury" in it. If you believe you are injured, please seek appropriate medical advice.

I am locking this thread. Please do not post on this topic again. If someone sees this and wants to engage in discussion, that can be done using the Private Conversation feature.

Dorado and Ellen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.