1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8 Update

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DC123, Aug 3, 2016.

1. DC123

DC123 New Member

Still feel like I am continuing to improve. There are times during the day where I feel my back ache up but it will usually mellow back down within a hour or so. Alan Gordon and his audio clips have helped a lot in the process of me calming down.

My symptoms are still continuing to jump around. One day it is mid back next is sacrum and next will be stomach. I am taking it as a positive sign that they are jumping because my mind is trying to find something that will stick.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, DC. You have the right idea. Dr. Sarno says pain moves around when the subconscious mind starts to know you are discovering repressed emotions or have personality problems like perfectionism or "goodist" tendencies wanting to be liked by everyone.

Stick with the SEProgram and you will feel better than you ever thought possible. Alan Gordon's audios are wonderful.

Keep deep breathing and finding ways to relax and enjoy yourself. Give yourself a break and don't work on TMS healing too much.