1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Trigeminal Neuralgia Hope

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Hannah7, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Hannah7

Hannah7 New Member

Hi there,

I am looking for some success stories from people with Trigeminal Neuralgia? I have not an MRI to see if I have a compression or not- but I am wondering if it really matters anyways? Has anyone gotten cured of this by doing TMS work? Please message me if you have. I am trying to continue my job and I am having a hard time with the pain. Thank you!

2. Rainstorm B

Rainstorm B Peer Supporter

Hi Hannah
    Have you checked out @plum ‘s story? - she has a lot of wise advice about trigeminal pain. It’s something I’m dealing with too but I’m still a work in progress...
    Sending love and empathy x

3. Patrisia

Patrisia Peer Supporter

Hi Hannah!

I had the atypical trigeminal neuralgia - pain 24/7. I followed plum's advice and now I am 95% better. I am dealing with symptom imperatives at the moment so even though TN went away, I have other types of pain going on. But yes, TN is definitely TMS. Plum can confirm. I suffered for 6 months before I started treating it as a TMS.

4. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

How did your pain started Patricia cause I don’t know if it’s a teeth cavity or I developed a neuralgia I have burning pain gums lips