1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS Success Story Series

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by Velvet_Hidden, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

A few months ago I finally drew up the courage to make a presentation sharing my experience of dealing with back pain and other nerves pains that eventually lead me to Dr. Sarno's body of work. I dealt with back pain for 3 years (2013-2017). In late 2016 after reading Dr. Sarno's book Healing Back Pain I did the 42 day Structured program and all my pain went away for good :) I cut the full video sharing my story up into a series... I hope this is helpful for those recently diagnosed with TMS :) If it wasn't for others sharing their stories online I would of never discovered this forum :) The link to view the series is below....

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbOYpB_2bTQUK4yAPPro3w0_qkqZUdog3 (HOW I HEALED MY BACK PAIN [TMS SUCCESS STORY] - YouTube)

special thanks to those on this forum who've encouraged me when I first came on 3 years ago attempting to trancend my pain.. I thank you all!!!!

3 years pain free and counting:):cool:.....

HattieNC and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Orlando, this is impressive! I just quickly watched the final video, which is a wonderful tribute to Dr Sarno and the power of your own recovery. I'll be checking out the first six chapters, nicely broken up into 10 minute episodes, which should be very easy for anyone to take in.

Great work all around, and Thank You!!! dancea

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  3. Velvet_Hidden

Thank you so much for taking a look I appreciate that .. I also appreciate your compassionate guidance in the forum over the three years I've been around :)

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you Orlando for posting this series on Utube. I dropped in on several and tracked your progress/story. I hope this touches many people!

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  5. Velvet_Hidden

no problem what so ever :) Thx for watching