1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS DR IN BOSTON

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Jul 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

L
    Are u seeing him at is boston location did he ask you to bring and labs or exrays with you. Please let me know how you liked or dislikes him. I would like to make a apprentice with him if he's in the up and up

2. riv44

riv44 Well known member

Dr. Martinez, Spine Center, New England Baptist Hospital. Make an appointment. You will not be sorry. You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

3. riv44

riv44 Well known member

4. Boston Redsox

Well did you see him how was the visit?

5. riv44

riv44 Well known member

I posted in general discussion. I am blown away by this new knowledge.

6. Boston Redsox

HOW DO I FIND THIS DISCUSSION A NOVICE AT THIS STUFF. I AM EXCITED TO HEAR OR READ ALL ABOUT IT YOUR VISIT

THX RIV

7. riv44

riv44 Well known member

Boston Redsox likes this.
  8. riv44

riv44 Well known member

TMS by other names...mind-body medicine has a large presence in Boston. Look up Jon Kabat-Zinn for starters. It's really quite present, and you can find someone sensitive. On the other hand, there are a lot of physical disease-model practitioners. People also do NOT want to hear that their pain is psychological. They feel condescended to.

9. Boston Redsox

Yes there is also the Henrey Benson Inst . i went there did a check up which was a joke and they wanted me to sign up for $800 mediation work shop . also none of them heard of tms or Sarno? What gives

Markus likes this.
  10. riv44

riv44 Well known member

Turf.

11. Boston Redsox

Indeed…

12. Marytabby

Marytabby Peer Supporter

go to Dr. Angelov in Swampscott

13. riv44

riv44 Well known member

What is Angelov's discipline?

14. Marytabby

Marytabby Peer Supporter

General Practitioner/family doctor with a holistic approach and also trained with Sarno.

riv44 likes this.
  15. Boston Redsox

Did you go to him recently?

16. Marytabby

Marytabby Peer Supporter

Yes, yesterday. Read the post I put up