1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 This is all in my head?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Flasands, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Flasands

Flasands Newcomer

I haven’t been a chronic pain suffering for years. I went to the doctor about 3 months ago with headaches I’d been having for about a year. After a lot of tests, I was told I had a bulging disc c3-c4 in my neck that was causing cervicogenic headaches. Very shortly after, I started getting horrible shoulder pain, trap pain and mild neck pain. I was actually shocked by the diagnosis because I never would have told you I had neck pain. They put me on migraine medicines, antiflammatories. The migraine medicine gave me acid reflux and tingling in my legs and arms. So I quit taking it. I believe this pain is in my mind now since I never had it before being diagnosed. I am still unsure whether I can make the headaches go away through this method. I am hopefully optimistic.

2. Dayton

Dayton Newcomer

Sounds like it could be TMS. Try the whole program and then see if you still feel "unsure." You got nothing to lose except some pesky pain.

3. JulieMTherapy

JulieMTherapy Peer Supporter

The headaches can certainly go away with this method!!! Good luck :)