1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Therapist Inquiry

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by fasjamichelle, Jan 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. fasjamichelle

fasjamichelle Newcomer

Hi! I am looking for a therapist who can impart what Dr Sarno mentions in his books. For me it was enough to read the book to cure my constant headaches but someone I know has had back pain for many months now and the book helped him but not enough, he has a herniated discbut still he is still in a lot of pain and I remember reading that there were people who lived with herniated discs and never suffered pain so the discs should not take all the blame, instead we should focus on what is wrong with our emotions to cause us that pain. I also remember that somewhere in the book or in this forum some of Dr Sarno's followers were mentioned who have taught his technique since he died and I would like to contact one of them to see if they can help my friend. I see that there are already several therapists in this forum but I am especially looking for those who have taken the place of Dr Sarno since he passed away, as I remember several of them lived in NY. I hope you can help me, thank you very much! By the way, the book that my friend and I read was Healing Back Pain. Thanks again :)