1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Zafirides The Power of Your Subconscious Mind

Discussion in 'Mindbody Blogs (was Practitioner's Corner)' started by Peter Zafirides, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Peter Zafirides

Peter Zafirides Physician

Hi Everyone,

I thought you might be especially interested in the topic I chose for this week's podcast - The Subconscious Mind. I talk about the way our actions can be influenced (manipulated) by forces that we aren't even aware of. I talk about some amazing experiments that have been done to illustrate how our thoughts and feelings can be affected without us even realizing it is happening.

There are many take-aways here as it relates to TMS/PPD, so I encourage you to take a listen to the podcast. You can find it here:

http://www.thehealthymind.com/2012/10/17/the-power-of-your-subconscious-mind/

Please let me know what you think after you have listened to the show.

I truly hope you find it worthwhile.

Kindly,
    Dr. Zafirides

Ftaghn! likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I cut and pasted the above url in my search engine but it doesn't open.

3. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Walt, I just clicked on the link and it seems to be working now.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Nope. still doesn't open for me.

I clicked on it, no luck. I cut and pasted it, no luck.

I'm not a real high tech guy. Maybe it's me.

5. Lori

Lori Well known member

Thanks Dr. Z. Was a pleasure to meet you at the conference last weekend and also hear what you had to say to the group.

I listened to a couple of your podcasts today. I had to chuckle about your being a DEVO fan. Saw them perform in NYC a few (ok more than a few) years ago and thought they still sounded great. Use your Freedom of Choice. . . Freedom of Choice. Everybody . . .It's A Good Thing. :)

6. Peter Zafirides

Lori,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the conference. It was so nice to meet everyone. Thank you as well for listening to the podcasts. People seem to be finding them worthwhile. I can't believe it has been a year since I launched The Healthy Mind. Next week will be my 50th show!

Oh yes, I am a huge DEVO fan - always have been. I saw them perform here in Ohio last year. Just fantastic. I have even managed to get my 3 year-old son listening to them! In fact, he asked me to play "Freedom of Choice" as we were driving to Lowe's today. It just made me smile :) :)

-Dr. Z

7. Peter Zafirides

Walt,

Let me know if you were able to listen to the show. I would be happy to help you get the program.

Dr. Z