1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Thank you

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by bhamby111, Aug 22, 2017.

1. bhamby111

bhamby111 Newcomer

I suffered chronic back pain for around 20 years and was bedridden the past 2 years but thank God I found Dr. Sarno! I found the website before getting the book and began working through Alan Gordon's recovery program. As soon as I began the work I saw myself in every example. Literally overnight my chronic pain was gone. People around me are amazed - but still holding their breath when they see me being active again. I guess it will take some time to convince them I am better but I KNOW that I am. I have since read Healing Back Pain and today I started the SEP, not because I need healing, but because I want to continue to educate myself so that I can better manage anything that comes up in the future. I also want to learn more so I can pass on this amazing gift to others. Even though the chronic pain is gone, I am still having to work through the hurdles of getting off the meds I was on for years and shedding the weight I put on thanks to inactivity, steroids, and depression. These things are serious but they do not daily take away my life the way the chronic pain did. Thanks to Dr. Sarno, Alan Gordon, the TMS Wiki, and all of the success stories I have read I am chronic pain free! Namaste

2. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

Congratulations on your healing and for continuing to educate yourself despite your pain being gone.

srton likes this.