1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Testicle pain relief?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by dever, May 29, 2015.

1. dever

dever Newcomer

Hi, I don't know if it even makes sense for me to be here but I am looking for ANY KIND of relief I can get, and regular medicine is not helping much . . . Not sure what to do or post here really.

2. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

3. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

As long as you have ruled out every other possibility with your doctor then its worth exploring TMS

4. dever

dever Newcomer

Maybe! Thank you for replying. The doctor does not thing that's it but usually the symptoms are gone by the time I can get in to see her.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Dever. Our subconscious sends us pain in a lot of different places. Testicle is one of them.
    Scary, yes, but just consider it as TMS and try to discover any psychological cause for the pain.

If you haven't yet done it, I urge you to start the Structured Educational Program, free in the subforum
    on this web site. It will take you into short daily activities that will help you learn the psychological causes
    of your pain.

Meanwhile, don't worry about the pain. As my wise mother always said, "This too shall pass."

6. balancedanswers

balancedanswers Peer Supporter