1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

test

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Grateful17, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Grateful17

Grateful17 Well known member

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Lol I was expecting a test :)

Grateful17 likes this.
  3. Grateful17

So sorry Mike2014.....I can't figure out how to delete this post.
    I was just trying out my new skill to post a video.........LOL

4. mike2014

A fantastic post, Grateful17. Thank you for sharing.

Grateful17 likes this.
  5. mike2014

Don't apologise, it drew me in. Talk about click bait haha :)

Grateful17 likes this.
  6. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Apparently that can't be done but you can edit or delete the original content. Probably an admin can delete. Oh, that would include me! But I'm going to watch this :-D

7. Grateful17

Thanks Jan,
    I had posted this in another thread this morning. Once Forrest helped me to know that I can copy and past the URL, I wanted to try that out and thought I would be able to delete the entire post, but it wont hurt to leave this up either way.

I am Facebook friends with Dr. Robins, and I have met his son Jonah Robins, who is an excellent, highly skilled Faster EFT practitioner. I have told Eric Robins many times that I appreciate him bringing Mindbody alternative techniques to his medical practice. More doctors need to get on board with these things.

8. JanAtheCPA

He does a great job explaining MBS.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Grateful17 likes this.
  9. Grateful17

Ok, now that I know how to post videos, here is one more. LOVE Dr. Robins..........

10. JanAtheCPA

I'll be moderating the Chat today if you have time between 3 and 4 Eastern time.

Grateful17 likes this.
  11. Grateful17

How do I join in on that?

12. mike2014

Are you any good with smoke signals and morse code lol joking

There's a link at the top of this thread to join the drop in chat.

http://www.tmswiki.org/chat/

Grateful17 likes this.
  13. JanAtheCPA

LOL, Mike! Yep, it's as easy as clicking that link at the top of every page today. Would love to chat with both of you in real time.

Grateful17 likes this.
  14. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I wish I could join you, but I'll be in the car, then. By the way, I'm happy to say that it looks like @Laughalot will be joining the chat room moderation team. I've been talking with him for a while about how he can get involved in TMS activism and suggested that he might try being a chat room mod. I introduced him to @MatthewNJ, who administers that program and is guiding him the through the process and Laughalot is going to give it a try. Congrats Laughalot and thank you to Matthew!

By the way, the autolinker software also autolinks the first message in a thread with the word chat. Just click on it to go to the chat room and see the schedule:
    upload_2015-9-5_12-51-59.png

It's a nice easy link that's always there (because I sometimes forget to reset the site notice at the top of every forum page - sadly, you can't set it to come up every Saturday).

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  15. mike2014

Hi All,

I know this is a tall ask, but will the Saturday chats ever be dial in calls so the rest of the world can drop in? I've always wanted to drop in on the audio calls but its always very late here.

Thanks

16. JanAtheCPA

Why doesn't the Chat work for you, Mike?