1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Symptoms moving around

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cirrusnarea, Aug 4, 2013.

1. cirrusnarea

cirrusnarea Well known member

I decided to post my answer to this question since it seemed particularity relevant to me.

My symptoms have really been moving around lately. So this does help me confirm I have TMS. I see now that I have had various symptoms over the years related to this condition. Such as IBS, sore/dry eyes, seasonal allergies, neck pain, frequent urination. Things really didn't severe until this Jan. though when I started having severe pelvic pain. Once I found out I had nothing wrong and I began seeking PT for this, it nearly went away totally, although I still have some symptoms that come and go. Now I have a pain/ache in the middle of my back that has had two bad episodes lasting over a week of constant pain each. Day to day, the midback hurts moreso towards the end of the day and the day's activities tend to aggravate it. I've had X-rays and my back looks very normal. So at the moment, if my back's not bothering me, the pelvic pain is. And this is daily. It's really getting old and I just want to be better. I'm glad I'm seeing progress, but I feel like I'm semi-disabled.

2. leonardo999

leonardo999 Well known member

Hello Cirrus..... nice to see you.
    We do have similarities in uro and spinal stuff for sure.... and now the dry eyes.... Ive had those for years... so bad in mornings that I have to coax the lid from the eye with my finger tip and squeeze my eyes tight to make them water before I can even peek out.
    Im glad your seeing some progress anyways.
    My doc said I have the spine of a 75 yr old woman..that said when I was around 50,,,so 9 years ago but Im working carefully on it anyways and enjoying some gentle exercise... but the uro stuff is tough to manage.... with the constant urge that never goes away fully... and then the spasms that keep me close to the bathroom for an hour or more when they get bad.......Life Jeez..... invented by a joker for sure :*)
    Best regards
    Leooooooo

3. cirrusnarea

cirrusnarea Well known member

Interestingly enough, once the pelvic pain began this Jan. the dry/sore eyes have gone away completely. I had been to several eye doctors and they noticed they were a little dry but that's all they found. They put in plugs and afterwards, said my eyes looked better, but they were still sore. Now I know the reason why...