1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Suffering a setback and TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Artmuzz, Oct 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Artmuzz

Artmuzz Well known member

I feel I’ve falling back to square one with my anxiety and panic disorder. For months I have been seeing positive progress in my anxiety and panic attacks and feeling better but in the last three weeks through emotional stress I’ve been feeling really anxious, on edge and panicky.

My symptoms are feeling tense, dizziness, feeling off balance and feeling on edge. I have bad dental pain in my molar and other teeth on the same side of my mouth which I’m putting down to TMS due to the emotional stress I’m in.

The strange thing is that when I’m suffering the toothache my anxiety symptoms disappear. However when my toothache disappears the anxiety and panic symptoms reappear.

For the the past month I’ve been obsessing over negative situations from my past of getting bullied and getting taken advantage of that has caused great emotional stress and my anxiety symptoms returned and got worse after I got out of bed very quickly which caused me to feel disoriented and dizzy which in return triggered the fight or flight response. Ever since that I’ve been feeling intense anxiety, panic with the symptoms of toothache, jaw pain, headaches and feeling off balance and dizzy.