1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Sufferineg since 10 years

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ariansenator, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Ariansenator

Ariansenator New Member

I guess I got cured after reading HBP, but i never followed up, pain always use to comeback as I go over my Facebook messages in TMS Groups.

1. I have one written in 2019
    2. then a month long pain spasm in 2020, As i see my FB post, I just got married and had extra responsibilities around it and As i can see it was in feb 2020, would have got resolved in sometime
    3. Again I see my FB post ranging 24jan 2021- Apr 2021, Complaining about sitting pain, leg pain, that's almost like 3 months, funny thing is I never had pain after that for a year, i jogged, ran, gym and moved to another country till July 2022
    4. 2022- Pain since 24th July, a lot has happened in last year I never removed my stress - job stress, relationship stress, I did some journaling but was on cloud 9, I was happy, and then pain came with vengeance my legs are paining , tingling - still suffering

This time suffering has prolonged, its painful, I cannot walk even a bit as nerve pain in legs make it unbearable what is astonishing is that if it is a structural damage someone cant be pain free for 12 months with no symptoms and then suddenly such painful symptoms comeback, It is TMS!

and Now finally, via this post I want to make a commit that I will do the Alan Gordon work , read the HBP, currently reading Steve's book and , Also embarked on 28 journaling practice.

JanAtheCPA likes this.