BamBam
New Member
I have some questions regarding substances. I haven't drank in almost 15 months and I haven't smoked a cigarette in 4 months. I do however smoke marijuana morning till night and have for the the majority of the last 15 years. I'm a classic stoner. I never had a problem with booze, but in my line of work free drugs and alcohol are everywhere. As I've gotten older and the hangovers started lasting longer, combined with being on the road over half of the year, I just got tired of it. So I quit. I figured pot is my favorite and the least deadly so I was happy making that my only substance. But, as I'm looking at dealing with repressed emotions, I can't help but be aware how pot can be used as a represent. I've read that food can used as an emotional represent too. So my question is what substances are ok and which aren't? Although I don't mind being sober, I also don't want to never have any fun either, especially considering my line of work. Does treating TMS mean I can never drink or get high again?