1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Steve Ozanich's - Wall of Victory (success stories)

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by mike2014, Jan 6, 2016.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

Judging by the activity on Steve's YouTube channel, I understand he's started to post success stories. I thought I'd start a thread on the forum for all to see.

Please feel free to add to this thread when more are posted.

Best regards

P.S @Forest, I wasn't sure if to post this in success stories or here, I'll let you decide if you wish to move the thread. Thanks kindly.

2. mike2014

More success stories...

AKO, Eric "Herbie" Watson and Edmond like this.
  3. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

This is great, Mike! Thanks for posting this here.

mike2014 likes this.
  4. Edmond

Edmond New Member

Today I received the book (The Great Pain Deception), I hope it will help, I am gonna read it soon.

mike2014 likes this.
  5. North Star

Edmond, it WILL help! Steve's story is not only inspiring it's one of the best books to learn about TMS. Enjoy!

Edmond likes this.
  6. mike2014

More success stories:

7. mike2014

More success stories for anyone who is interested.

Nice to see you spreading the word of TMS in the below clip @Eric "Herbie" Watson. Great job my friend.

Edmond and Eric "Herbie" Watson like this.
  8. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you Mike2014, thank you.

mike2014 likes this.
  9. mike2014

Another success story by our very own @Walt Oleksy. Excellent video Walt, and as always your wisdom is priceless.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  10. North Star

Walt, I loved hearing your testimony. You are such a jewel. If you do another clip, you must show off Annie. :)

11. mike2014

Another great testimony by @Colly. Excellent video my friend and thank you so much for sharing. These videos really do help enforce the belief TMS healing works.

12. North Star

Keep 'em coming, Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. And Colly, it is wonderful to see your lovely face and hear your inspiring testimony.

13. Misha

Misha Peer Supporter

These are fantastic, thanks Mike :) Maybe they could be placed in the Success Stories section as well?

14. mike2014

Hi Sara,

Thanks, I'm just glad folks are benefiting from these clips.

I'm not sure about copying it as it would mean having to update it in two subforums. However, I did suggest in my initial post to @Forest on whether he wishes to move the thread to success stories, but not sure if he saw the comment. I'll let him decide.

15. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, Sara, these are great videos, but as a rule we don't have duplicate content on the site. This seems like a good place for the videos as this site has always drawn a sharp line between content which could have a promotional component and content which doesn't have any. Given the emphasis on Steve and the book and the regular shots of the book cover, it's clear that the videos have a promotional component. Another way to look at it is that Steve charges $250 per session for coaching now, so from a business perspective, these look like they are, in part, a form of viral marketing.

I haven't completely worked out a policy on videos that may have a commercial component in the success stories subforum yet. However, it's pretty much moot as I avoid moving threads once they are established. It does make sense that a YouTube video series would be in the video library, though. People tend to really like this subforum and the thread has already been viewed 737 times. Also, I really like the nonprofit nature of our success stories subforum. People put up their own stories, under their own accounts, just to inspire other people who are going what they went through. That nonprofit ideal is a big part of what led me to start this site to begin with. It's why I've made a public commitment to never make a dime off of my TMS work. Perhaps it is my training as an economist that makes me skeptical of the negative effects of money, but it's really very important to me. If you want to be bored to tears, you can click the link a couple sentences back.

It really is wonderful to see @Walt Oleksy, @Eric "Herbie" Watson, @Ales and @Colly in the videos. I'm so proud to see so many TMS Wiki "grand eagles" in the collection. Herbie, I thought you did a tremendous job of distilling down some of the wisdom in Steve's book. Colly, it is always inspiring to hear your story - keep running! And Walt, as always, you are a diamond and a model of how to live one's life.

For people who want to know more or interact with the people, you can read their success stories as well as their replies to follow up questions via these links:
    Via their profile pages, you can also send them a personal message, see the posts they have made, or see the threads they have started. This can be a great way to learn some of the details of how they did it.
    (Some people post their stories on their profile page so for some people both links will point to the same thing. In general, I think it's best to put one's success story in the success stories subforum, but it doesn't always work out that way.)

Misha, mike2014 and Edmond like this.
  16. Misha

Misha Peer Supporter

That makes perfect sense (to leave them where they are) for the reasons you mentioned :)

Forest likes this.
  17. mike2014

Another success story:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  18. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Lara really hit home with me

19. Renee

Renee Well known member

Forest, you are a very classy guy. And ironically aside from the few people who lurk on this site hoping to make money off of people's pain, you DO deserve compensation for the work you do. Not trying to disparage Steve (I have and always recommend his book) or anyone else, but I am turned off by some people's marketing. This just comes I suppose from having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars throughout my life trying to find an answer. Hope this doesn't offend anyone too much:)

20. mike2014

Hi All,

I'm reposting these links because some are no longer working on this thread. Please note, testimonial block #12 is a new addition to success stories and was posted a day ago.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.