1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Starting again....

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Shine4me, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Shine4me

Shine4me Peer Supporter

Hello Everyone, I am starting again today. I have just been through the most traumatic experience. Our home has been completely destroyed by a fire which swept through our little town in the Western Cape destroying 200 homes including our cottage. My husband and I only managed to save our two cats, our passports and important papers and a few clothes. Unfortunately we were not insured. We have been overwhelmed by the kindness and support of the local community, friends and family, who offered the use of their homes, as well as clothing, food and financial support. It has been very humbling but also an incredibly emotional and stressful time. We are slowly trying to come to terms with our loss and to look forward and not dwell on the past. So now it's back to Day one.

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Dr. Sarno who has inspired so many. How wonderful that Dr. Schubiner and Alan Gordon are continuing in his footsteps. I wish them well in their new study.

jaumeb likes this.