1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Split off from Section I Introduction

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), May 26, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Colly, thanks for your kind words about the book.

Now I see why you imagine me as Tarzan.
    Everyone working on TMS ought so see themselves as Tarzan, or at least Jane.
    She was the perfect wife for him and not only because she could swim and look great in a loincloth with a top.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    Colly and Eric "Herbie" Watson like this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Colly you saw the same thing I saw, Walt was like 50 feet tall with a club but he wasn't in a loin cloth, although he was swinging from a vine....:) Love you Walt...
    I remember one time Colly when Walt thought a certain family member had done something crazy to my keyboard, he told me to put him on the phone and he would settle it with him. I had to let Walt know it was all good. Walt is a protector of his friends and he speaks straight from his heart.
    Real healing to me is exactly that way, when you feel to do something, do it ( as long as no police are involved ) and you will always be glad you did in the long run. Holding ourselves back and holding in those toxic emotions of anger and anxiety can cause someone to get pain for sure just look at all the tms evidence, wow.
    I was just feeling the emotion of anger as in the Alan Gordon Program. Walt was about to release it in a loving but stern way.... :)
    Have you seen the Video of the Cat that protected that child from the Dog. Well that's my Walt.
    I am so glad you enjoyed the book, and it helped you. That's why I wrote it the way I did, so when you read it -- its great but when you read it again -- then it tells you a new story and the awareness of many beautiful thoughts to live by will just grow on you. In chapter 10 I wrote a lot about this thread -- in particular the istdp that Gordon and others live by including myself -- it was so cool to learn these methods of Gordons, something fresh for the mind. :)
    Bless you my friend.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
    Colly likes this.