1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Speaking to a TMS therapist

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tmsthrowaway05, Oct 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. tmsthrowaway05

tmsthrowaway05 Peer Supporter

Hi is it possible for a tms therapist to message me and speak 1 on 1 or can anyone fill me in on how that'd work? Messaging on here or even thru skype or something more personal? What are the details ?

2. braveheart

braveheart Peer Supporter

There is a list of TMS therapists and coaches here. If you click on the three horizontal lines at the top of this page, and then click on "help" and scroll down to "resources". You could pick a few counselors or coaches and call them for more information about how they work. There is also a list on the Simply Sarno website. Many of them do Skype or Zoom sessions. I hope this helps! Also, if you're wanting to get started on a program on your own, and haven't done so already, check out Alan Gordon's structural education program on this site. It's free and a great way to get started with videos, educational articles, and journaling.

JanAtheCPA likes this.