1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 So happy with the program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Judith, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Judith

Judith New Member

English is not my native, so forgive me for any misspelling or bad grammar. I want to say that I am very happy with the Structured Educational Program. I am learning every day and I have less pain. I can even typ this. I have had RSI for 6 years and I couldn't typ for 1 minute, so I am definitly improving! :-D

Forest and Ellen like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Judith. This is wonderful news. The SEP program is how many of us healed from TMS pain so I am confident it will for you,
    and you're already experiencing less pain.

Where are you from? I'm in a Chicago suburb, a freelance writer of books. I healed from severe back pain after learning about
    Dr. Sarno and TMS. I found journaling to be very helpful. I learned how much anger I repressed from my boyhood.
    Then I put myself in my parents' and older brother's shoes and realized they had their own TMS pain. That led to forgiving them
    and that brought me peace and being pain-free.

Have you done any journaling and discovered any repressed emotions?

We all help each other in the forums and welcome you to post as often as you'd like. Let us know your progress
    and what you find especially helpful about the SEP.

Judith likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Judith. This is wonderful news. The SEP program is how many of us healed from TMS pain so I am confident it will for you,
    and you're already experiencing less pain.

Where are you from? I'm in a Chicago suburb, a freelance writer of books. I healed from severe back pain after learning about
    Dr. Sarno and TMS. I found journaling to be very helpful. I learned how much anger I repressed from my boyhood.
    Then I put myself in my parents' and older brother's shoes and realized they had their own TMS pain. That led to forgiving them
    and that brought me peace and being pain-free.

Have you done any journaling and discovered any repressed emotions?

We all help each other in the forums and welcome you to post as often as you'd like. Let us know your progress
    and what you find especially helpful about the SEP.

4. Judith

Judith New Member

Hi Walt,

I'm from The Netherlands. Journaling is difficult, because writing hurts. So I just sit down and talk to myself. I can do the spider journaling.

I know there is a lot of anger from my childhood, but it is hard for me to feel it. In my twenties I was afraid I might hurt someone, so I tried not to be angry anymore. Well, it worked! I cannot feel that I am angry, but I know it still is there somewhere!

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

I was in Amsterdam for a few days, in April many years ago, and saw the tulips in bloom and the flower boats.

Journaling is great for healing, any way you do it. Talking to yourself is fine.

Anger may be in us without us even realizing it. The causes of the anger are there,
    often from our childhood. he SEP program will help you discover the sources of anger.
    Then you will need to forgive.

Judith likes this.