1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Seeing it another way vs. being with your feelings

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by angelic333, Jul 28, 2014.

1. MatthewNJ

MatthewNJ Well known member

Angel, not at all (and maybe I am just being dense here),. I fell I deserve unconditional love. I am not sure why you think i don't.
    Sorry :-(, you are just not making sense to me.

2. angelic333

angelic333 Peer Supporter

It's not for me to think one way or another. It was a thought that came to me based on what you stated. I am probably not on the mark here. Only you know the answer.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. MatthewNJ

MatthewNJ Well known member

Angel, ty for the clarification. i think i am good . even though this thread was not originally about me, it has given me some good insight. ty all. after 11 years on this journey and getting about 95% Better, there is always still more work to do and i embrace that.