1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for today's webinar with Alan about the new free program

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. hsbarry

hsbarry Peer Supporter

I was doing better and some pressure appeared. How do I get back on track quickly?

2. itmsw

itmsw Peer Supporter

Thank you Forest, Alan, and Christie for all of your help!!! I am having trouble with everything lol but my question is- I notice mentally I am consumed with trying to remember to do this or that - that it makes it difficult to be around others or do daily activities because Im mentally focused on what Im supposed to be doing regarding somatic desenstitization, doing a little more and trying not to care if the pain is there - is this normal and how can I make things easier

3. itmsw

itmsw Peer Supporter

Thank you Forest, Alan, and Christie for all of your help!!! I am having trouble with everything lol but my question is- I notice mentally I am consumed with trying to remember to do this or that - that it makes it difficult to be around others or do daily activities because Im mentally focused on what Im supposed to be doing regarding somatic desenstitization, doing a little more and trying not to care if the pain is there - is this normal and how can I make things easier

4. mnjeaner29

mnjeaner29 New Member

In the past I have used exercise--the endorphins :) as a way to feel good about myself. And more was always better.

Now, I have pain, in part because I feel guilty that I have not been able to figure out a way to accept myself / practice self love even when I am doing a safe amount of exercise.

How can I address this guilt/self-acceptance/exercise complex?

5. Lauren T

Lauren T Peer Supporter

I enjoyed today's webinar I'd love to download and listen again. I'm techy impaired. Please advise. This program has helped me sooooo much!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Shine4me and mnjeaner29 like this.
  6. gutter3

gutter3 Peer Supporter

I wasn't able to attend the webinar. Will you be posting it in the forum? Thanks!

Everly, Lauren T and Shine4me like this.
  7. Everly

Everly Peer Supporter

Oh no, I missed this!! Is there an archived version?

Tulloch ard likes this.
  8. Laleah Shoo Shoo

Laleah Shoo Shoo Peer Supporter

I too, would love to listen to that webinar. I had no idea . thank's!

9. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Yup, hoping to post it today. :)

Katia and Everly like this.
  10. Laleah Shoo Shoo

Laleah Shoo Shoo Peer Supporter

Thank's so much. Happy Sunday to youwavea

Forest likes this.
  11. Everly

Everly Peer Supporter

Yas, Forest, thank you! Take your time.

Lauren T and Forest like this.
  12. Lauren T

Lauren T Peer Supporter

Did you post the webinar Forest? I don't know how to get to it and I have a two hour drive on Monday I was hoping to listen again.... and again! I felt as good as I've felt in a long time listening to it. Soooo helpful!

Everly likes this.
  13. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle