1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Question on following Dr. Sarno's daily study program

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by lyonsden10, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyonsden10

lyonsden10 New Member

Is there anywhere on this wiki where people have posted examples of the lists and essays that Dr. Sarno recommends in the daily study program? I've got the study guide from the Healing Back Pain DVD, but The Divided Mind seems to add more detail to it.

It seems like one part is to make the list of things I'm conscious may be contributing as well as my personality traits. Then, day by day, I would take one point at a time and write an "essay" on it. I guess that means journaling about it, right?

Just wondering if anyone has posted examples of their entries anywhere on the TMSWiki. It would be very helpful for a beginner to understand.

He also says to spend 15 minutes in the morning and 30 later in the day. I'm assuming that would also include reading.

Would love thoughts on this. I did day one of the Structured Educational program (but didn't post my writing). Enjoyed it and it was very simple and not overwhelming! But I think I want to follow the original plan and see how that goes first.

So I'd love some feedback from those who have healed using the original instructions.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.