1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Muscle Testing Addition to TMS Technique

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BrianC, Apr 22, 2014.

1. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

I've added something to the TMS procedure. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, to be honest. I have now started The Presence Process, which is all about letting things come to you naturally, intuitively, instead of thinking and trying to figure out the problem. That's how it works when someone's connected to their true self. In a way, it's living by faith instead of fearful planning out life to avoid pain. But this process I'm using is more for a person who isn't sure they're coming up with the right answers. It gives them a way to check their instincts/intuition. Again...I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.

I've been using this method for a few months now. I've been able to heal myself of candida within a few minutes, heal strained muscles within a few minutes, heal strained tendons within a few minutes, and random pains (especially in the knees). When I work out, I used to have a tendency to strain tendons. Tendons indicate anger. So I would figure out what the cause of my anger was by asking myself questions, the muscle testing for a yes or no. Once I got down to the root of the problem, I would then imagine that part of myself as a person and put myself into their emotions. I would then have a conversation with that part of me, back and forth, until I convinced that part of me not to hurt my body, and that I got the message. Then I would go through sort of a ritual in my mind of asking God to help the emotional issues flow and help me love myself through that issue. And I would do my best to love that part of myself that felt the way it did. Once that part of me was assured that it was loved, the pain would stop and my body would heal itself.

I've done this many times while working out. Once I figured out how to find and correct the emotional issue causing the strain, I could correct it in a matter of minutes and go back to working out like nothing had happened. Before, I'd have a strained tendon for a week or two and couldn't work out.

I was able to take care of a two+ years of having candida in a matter of a few minutes. It only came back twice, and it was brief, and I was able to get rid of it within minutes each time once I figured out the emotional cause. Candida is always caused by some sort of anger/frustration, and I think it's usually toward oneself. I've had knee problems (knees indicate guilt), and I've fixed those a few times. The left side of the body usually relates to a problem involving a female, but you have to be very broad about how you link the problem to a female. For instance, no one's called my company asking me to do a job for them for a few months now. I feel worthless and burdensome to my wife when I'm not making any money. I guilt myself for this. It causes my knees to hurt. I do this unconsciously. But when I bring it into my conscious mind and start dealing with it, the knee pain goes away. I just have to love that part of myself (that emotional feeling) by being with it unconditionally (The Presence Process teaches that as the way to correct emotional blocks). I have to let the emotions come out by feeling them rather than stuffing them with some activity or whatever else I might use to stuff or ignore the emotion.

This has been very effective for me so far. Not sure if this is the best way, but I do use it from time to time and it's a big help. I think the Presence Process is the best way to heal all illnesses, both mental and physical, though, to be honest. The TMS procedure used in this forum is pretty cool, too, and I think this muscle testing could be a good addition to it.

Hope this is helpful to someone. Be careful with your questioning if you try this. I'm good with psychology, so I'm pretty good at getting to the root causes. However, I've still made mistakes at getting to the roots because I didn't word my questions just right. And saying, "Yes or no?" at the end of each question is important or the muscle testing answers won't be accurate. You can only ask yes or no questions. To test and see if muscle testing works for you, just hold your left arm straight out and say or think "Yes," then press that arm down, at the wrist, with your right arm. If your arm doesn't budge, that means "Yes." Now say or think "No," then press your arm down. It should go down a little. That's a "No," response from your body. Now say or think to yourself, "My name is [insert your real name here]. Yes or no?" Press on your wrist and see if you get a yes (firm arm) or a no (arm goes down). Then say, "My name is [insert a false name here]. Yes or no?" Then press your arm down. Your arm should go down to indicate a "no" response. If you get a no when you use your correct name, drink some water real quick and try it again. If you keep getting "yes" responses to all your questions, you'll want to check to see if you have a knowledge or emotional block.

I had a "knowledge wall", as I called it, at first, so muscle testing didn't help me. But I talked to the part of me that was blocking me from feeling feelings by just keeping all of my knowledge and beliefs at a surface level of knowledge. Once I convinced that part of me that it was hurting rather than helping by blocking things from getting to my emotions, it stopped, and I was able to muscle test. So, you might imagine part of yourself in your head that's is relying on knowledge and reasoning to save you or keep you from feeling your emotions. It's like it's a cork on a bottle, keeping your emotions from coming out. Talk to that part of you and convince it that feeling the emotions is okay, and not feeling them is causing all the pain and problems. Once that's done, try muscle testing again. I place myself in the place of that "knowledge wall" personality inside and talk to myself from his standpoint, feeling his emotions. Then I talk back to him from myself. I'm just imagining it when I do it, that's all. It helps me get into the emotions of it so they'll come out. Some people have an emotional wall that doesn't involve knowledge. It's just a fear of feeling emotions and a block. Deal with it the same way, then try to muscle test. See what happens.

Good luck. Let me know if you attempt this and have some success with it. I haven't told many people about it, and only one has used it so far.

- Brian

hecate105 likes this.
  2. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Oh, I just want to say not to look at this like a quick fix. One has to really accept their emotions and love oneself while feeling those emotions fully to really get lasting healing (or emotional integration, as Michael brown would say). There's nothing quick about healing. It takes time, patience, and feeling a lot of crappy stuff. It gets better and easier with time and daily practice.

3. Jojo61

Jojo61 Peer Supporter

Hi BrianC, I found this post after searing the tmswiki for candida. I've been working on my tms for a few months (since finding out about it, thank you dr. Sarno) and I'm feeling much better physically and mentally. I've done the SEP and have just started week 3 of the presence proces. I've read a few of your posts and I really like them. Especially your experience with people with multiple personalities I find fascinating. I will definitely give muscle testing a try but I think first I have to work more on feeling my emotions in stead of stuffing them down the instant I feel anything. I would really like to know more about how you were able to get rid of your candida in a few minutes. I thought I was rid of it but it seems to keep coming back. I'm 100% convinced it's tms but for me it's more difficult to get rid of then it was getting rid of pain.

4. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

great post Brian, this muscle testing is something I heard different 'alternative' practitioners apply to discover hidden emotions in patients. I believe it can certainly have its place in TMS healing. I wonder if this works when the patient isn't told which response means yes and no... In other words, is it giving yourself or a patient an alternative way of outing himself or is it a deeply imprinted reflex that works the same way in everyone? For example, can I tell a person that giving way means yes and that giving resistance means no, and get similar results? Another question is if there are other muscles that are typically used with this technique, for example keeping your leg straight instead of your arm.

5. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Thanks for the reply, Jojo. I'm lucky you found this old thread, because I recently found much better method than the one I was developing. The Emotion Code. Technically, it has a much more comprehensive version called the Body Code which includes the Emotion Code, but the Emotion Code can be learned through reading the book. It uses muscle testing to find trapped emotions and release (integrate) them. The Emotion Code book was put out in 2007, but Dr. Nelson was using it for 17 years prior to that if I remember correctly, but still developing it, as well. Eventually, he put everything he learned into the Emotion Code and Body Code. Some people have to work with an Emotion Code or Body Code practitioner just a little at first in order to clear the emotional baggage sabotaging them being able to use it on their self. I ran into that problem, which is why I was having a problem developing my old method. So I'm currently working on clearing that baggage so I can use this method on myself.

As for how I got rid of my candida, I was reading on the internet that resentment caused candida. A lady said she dealt with her resentment and it took care of her candida for good. So I figured I'd do the same. When I worked with people with Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD/DID), I would have them go into their "inside world" (also called their "system"). Their alternate personalities are in there. We'd work in their inside world to get their emotional issues healed up so that their alternate personalities would integrate together into a single personality. So I modified that method to use it on myself. Since I couldn't go inside like them, I just had to imagine that inside world. But before that, I decided that I'd use muscle testing to find the emotional cause of the physical problem I was having.

I did that and found the cause of the candida. It's been at least a couple of years since I did that, so I don't remember what the cause was, but I found it. I may have even found the event that caused it, I'm not sure. I think I had some resentment for myself. So I imagined that part of myself as a little boy in that inside world. I let him voice himself by speaking (in my head) as if I were him, and as if he were talking to me. He voiced his resentment and what it was about. Then I would put myself in my place and speak to him. I was unconditionally loving with him, fully accepting him no matter what. I always made sure I showed him unconditional love, and I reasoned out why resenting himself was the opposite of what he really wanted, and that it just caused problems. I reasoned away all of his judgment against himself, too. It didn't take long--a few minutes at most. But I'd been practicing, so I was getting quick at it. If it didn't take 5 minutes, it might have been 10 minutes or so, but it was quick. While doing that, the emotions came to the surface (that's a big part of why it worked well). I was able to express the resentment and unconditional love in spite of the resentment. So unconditionally loving my resentment caused the resentment to "integrate" into me, which turned it from dysfunctional energy (emotion) to positive, functional energy. In other words, it went from feeling crappy to feeling good. It wasn't resentment anymore--it was more joyful and happy. I want to say the candida came back briefly once...maybe twice after that, because there was still one or two pockets of resentment that hadn't yet been integrated. So I caught them really quickly (I saw the symptoms) and addressed them the same way in a matter of just a few minutes. I'm not 100% sure it returned, because I eventually found that I couldn't trust my muscle testing answers. So I was subconsciously sabotaging myself with wrong answers. But I saw symptoms of candida and addressed them immediately and they went away immediately after I addressed them. Every single time I went back to my doctor who's what I called a biomagnetic kinesiologist (muscle testing), he never again found candida in my system. I asked him how I could have it one second, and it be gone the next. He said, "Your body had all it needed to counteract it, but emotionally you weren't allowing your body to release those nutrients to fight it. As soon as you unblocked the problem, those nutrients immediately counteracted the candida."

That's more or less how it happened.

The Emotion Code and Body Code can do the same thing, but without having to do the imagination work. However, I've found the imagination work helpful, because it usually helps me to bring up the emotions that got stuffed and stuck. Works really well for me. I still use it periodically, either with the Emotion Code or with the Presence Process. The Presence Process recommends something kind of familiar to it if a person wants to try it to help the emotions surface.

6. riv44

riv44 Well known member

A lot of my struggle and I believe a cause of my pain is that I think too much, ruminate too much, int3ellectualize too much. This is why I am wary of "think psychological." When I overthink I grow sad and get stuck. I have been "thinking psychological" all my life. What I need is to feel, somehow transcend despair and find joy. I don't really know joy.

7. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Muscle testing is the same with everyone. The body (muscles) goes weak when something negative is thought or said, and it stays strong when something positive is thought or said. If I hold my left arm straight out in front of me, and try to keep it straight out, and I say "yes" and push down on it (just behind the wrist), it will stay strong. It won't drop. If I say, "no" and push down on it, it will go down, because its muscles have become weak. In fact, in The Emotion Code book, Dr. Nelson says at his seminars, he'll get a random person on stage with his back turned to the audience. He has the guy say an affirmative statement like "yes" or, "My name is [insert guy's name here]." The guy's arm stays strong when he tests him. Then he has the guy say something like "no" or "My name is [insert the wrong name here]." His arm then goes weak when he's tested. Then Dr. Nelson explains that he'll silently show everyone a thumbs up or thumbs down. When it's a thumbs up, they're supposed to think positive things about the guy on stage. Thumbs down means they are to think angry or hateful thoughts toward the guy. Remember, the guy on stage has his back to the audience. So then, behind the guy's back, Dr. Nelson will show a thumbs up, and everyone will think positive thoughts toward the guy. Dr. Nelson tests the guy's arm. It's strong. Then he shows a thumbs down behind the guy's back and everyone thinks negative things toward the guy. Dr. Nelson pushes a little on the guy's arm and it goes down. He says it hasn't failed even once in all of his years of doing these seminars.

So muscle testing is definitely universal.

8. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Muscle testing is the same with everyone. The body (muscles) goes weak when something negative is thought or said, and it stays strong when something positive is thought or said. If I hold my left arm straight out in front of me, and try to keep it straight out, and I say "yes" and push down on it (just behind the wrist), it will stay strong. It won't drop. If I say, "no" and push down on it, it will go down, because its muscles have become weak. In fact, in The Emotion Code book, Dr. Nelson says at his seminars, he'll get a random person on stage with his back turned to the audience. He has the guy say an affirmative statement like "yes" or, "My name is [insert guy's name here]." The guy's arm stays strong when he tests him. Then he has the guy say something like "no" or "My name is [insert the wrong name here]." His arm then goes weak when he's tested. Then Dr. Nelson explains that he'll silently show everyone a thumbs up or thumbs down. When it's a thumbs up, they're supposed to think positive things about the guy on stage. Thumbs down means they are to think angry or hateful thoughts toward the guy. Remember, the guy on stage has his back to the audience. So then, behind the guy's back, Dr. Nelson will show a thumbs up, and everyone will think positive thoughts toward the guy. Dr. Nelson tests the guy's arm. It's strong. Then he shows a thumbs down behind the guy's back and everyone thinks negative things toward the guy. Dr. Nelson pushes a little on the guy's arm and it goes down. He says it hasn't failed even once in all of his years of doing these seminars.

So muscle testing is definitely universal.

9. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Yeah, trapped emotions are what cause all of the thinking. The mind is trying to think its way out of the uncomfortable feelings. The Emotion Code can take care of that from what I understand. Also, The Presence Process is a great way to learn how to feel, as well. I'd do it in addition to The Emotion Code, personally. A person can use an Emotion Code practitioner, or they can read the book and try it on their self. However, if you think a lot, you're probably similar to me and will have self-sabotaging subconscious issues in the way of using it on yourself at first. That's just a guess, though.

10. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

I should clarify my last statement. I'll use my situation as an example. When I was born, I had a lot of stuff passed down to me emotionally from my parents. So I came out with walls in place to keep me from feeling all of my emotions. And the ones I did feel that were uncomfortable, I immediately stuffed. My mom says I was the best baby ever, because I never cried hardly, and was so easy to take care of. My emotions were so stuffed that I wouldn't even ask for what I needed by crying. To protect myself, when I was a kid, I would act a certain way to make sure I didn't get in trouble. This required lying and hiding my bad behavior. I would purposely try to manipulate my parents. You're probably thinking, "Most kids do that." Sure, but I was damn good at it. My parents rarely caught me doing anything wrong. And I was scared of getting spanked, too, so I made sure I covered my tracks. When I was 10, I moved from Arkansas to Texas. Subconsciously, for some reason, I didn't think I was good enough. So I would lie about my past, making up stories to make me look better. When I got around age 15, this behavior was starting to catch up with me and I didn't realize it. And by age 16, it had finally taken its toll on me. My mind was always active, constantly thinking. I didn't realize I was worried about people finding out about my lies, because I couldn't feel all of the emotions associated with it. But my mind knew they were there and was actively looking for ways to deal with them. I became depressed for the first time in my life. My mind was so active, it took me 2-4 hours to get to sleep at night, and when I dreamed, it was vivid and I was working hard to get out of something usually, like a battle. So dreams were even exhausting.

Luckily, I decided to visit family in Austin with my mother that year. One night, my uncle was showing my mom a verse in the Bible and said, "Can you figure out what this verse means?" I overheard and thought, "Maybe I can figure it out." I asked him which verse it was. It was a really simple verse. Nothing special. All I needed to know to figure out the verse is who the saints were. I'd been in church my whole life, but I wanted to make sure I knew who the saints were, so I asked him. He said, "Well the saints are us." The split second he said that, God allowed that truth to hit my heart and drop all of my shame. My heart, for the first time in my life, believed that it was sanctified...pure...innocent. And when it did, all of my shame dropped immediately. I was "saved," basically. I went from rock bottom to cloud nine in a split second. My mind stopped racing immediately, because the dysfuctioning emotions driving it had suddenly integrated (become functional emotions). I say they "dropped," but really they integrated. I was at peace. I was very happy for a long time. It took 1-2 years for me to lose that peace and joy. What really happened was, I amassed more shame eventually, because no one told me how to integrate emotions and love myself unconditionally like The Presence Process teaches. So, eventually, I did stupid things again and got shameful again and at times, had problems with my mind racing again. Tried to kill myself when I was 22 (I may have said 21 in other posts, but I was off by a year--had to track it back accurately). That's when I made the choice to really try to clean up my life. My mind eventually stopped racing after that, but every once in a while, it would start again. It was active most of the time, sure. But not in an exhausting or intrusive way. I could put it to good use with whatever I was doing at the time. I was doing okay. I had my ups and downs. Sometimes pretty serious, other times not so bad. But nothing was too bad I couldn't handle it.

Eventually, I tried a bunch of stuff over the years. Recovery at least got me to thinking a little bit differently, but once I realized I was addicted to Recovery groups, I got out of it and sought a better way to deal with my issues. I needed something that could help me feel my emotions, and I knew it. I looked for experiential therapy. Didn't find any. Eventually, I came across The Presence Process (Second or Revised Edition) by Michael Brown. Once I started it, I really didn't freak out anymore. It taught me how to feel. And as I felt my fears, they integrated. Which meant I didn't freak out anymore or get overwhelmed or any of that. I stayed fairly stable from that point on. My mind slowed quite a bit, because it wasn't constantly trying to think its way out of the stuffed emotions. I finally realized in my heart that thinking my way out of my situation wouldn't work and that I needed to feel my way out.

If I had known about the Emotion Code back then, it would've helped me integrate the emotions causing my problems probably. But I'm not sure it would've taught me how to feel again. Sure, I would've gotten better at feeling, but probably not as good as The Presence Process has taught me. Also, the Presence Process reshapes the way you see life and approach it. And that's monumentally important. I can't express how important that is. If someone is diligent about training their self to do that, they'll have such an easier time with life. But the Emotion Code is a quick way to integrate dysfunctioning emotions, too, and has amazing results, especially with depression and ADHD. But there's a long list of illnesses, diseases, and conditions in the book (written in 2007) that have resolved after the Emotion Code was used on people, and it happened repeatedly, not with just one or two people. The list should be longer today, I'm guessing. Several couples have been infertile and after a few Emotion Code sessions, they were pregnant. Some people are on the brink of suicide, and have an Emotion Code session or two and they're perfectly happy. One girl in the book was adopted. She was a crack baby. I think she was 7. She was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, mental retardation, ADHD, and severe athsma. She was on several medications and threw fits constantly, sometimes for 2 1/2 hours. She didn't use words hardly. She was extremely hard to deal with. So over a month period, during several appointments, Dr. Nelson used the Emotion Code to release trapped emotions from what's called a heart-wall (a wall of dysfunctional emotions guarding the heart so it can't feel properly and can't connect with people). One emotions per session was all her body would let her release. At the end of the month, the girl was doing amazing. No more fit. She'd sit down quietly and play with her toys. She was completely off medication. The doctors even removed her diagnosis of cerebral palsy and mental retardation. That's pretty impressive. The social worker covering her case couldn't believe it.

I know it's a long response, but I hope that gives a glimpse into just how effective the Emotion Code can be. I may need to start a separate thread about it once I can use it on other people. It can be done at a distance and it's just as effectively. It's just releasing stuck emotions. Quantum physics has taught us that at the quantum level, distance isn't an issue. Quantum entanglement is proof of that. Anyway, I highly recommend checking this stuff out. I haven't decided if I'm going to get certified to do it, yet, but even if I'm not certified, I can still do it for free for people. Lots of people do, according to the book. A seven year old boy decided to learn to do it and uses it on family members very effectively. lol

Good luck, man.

11. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm like riv44. If I think too much, put my head in psychological mode, I get stressed and worry.
    I believe totally in TMS and healed from it, but am happier and feel better now when I don't think any more about TMS.
    I do when I reply to posts and notice I get headaches. They go away when I stop thinking about TMS.

As for believing I am the saints, that's a tough one. I am not a saint, although I am a good guy and help rather than harm people.
    I think that's good enough for anyone. But I do still think it's hard to believe that Jesus really loves and forgives me. If I could get over
    that hump, I know I'd be a really happier person.

Yet I know He loves and forgives me because he has given me 85 years that have been mostly pain-free, and has given me loving parents, siblings, and friends as well as four amazingly loving dogs. I never married but never wanted to. My life has been productive as a writer of books
    (see www.walteroleksybooks.com) and helping others. Who could ask for anything more?

Money, yes. I could ask for that since as a writer I have seen very little money. But as I tell my darling dog Annie,
    "I am rich. I just don't have any money." I doubt that billionaire Donald Trump is really as rich as I am.

12. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

Walt,

I always enjoy your posts.

I didn't ask for Jesus/God to save me. It just happened. He had His reasons for the timing, I'm sure.

As for a person accepting Jesus loves them, from what I've seen, that always comes down to an emotion that's stuck in regard to shame. And until it intagrates, the person just can't seem to get past it. You're so lucky you didn't take it where many people do, which is Atheism. That's tough.

If I were testing myself to correct that with the Emotion Code, I'd ask what emotions are causing it. There's a chart of emotions you use to muscle test to identify the trapped emotions. When you find each one and what caused it, you'd release the emotion. Eventually, you'll get to a point where when you ask if there are any more emotions causing the issue, your body answers "no."

I've sat in on the free webinars listening to people on the call/webinar who are experiencing pain or stress or both. And as the practitioner, over the phone/internet, releases the trapped emotions, the person rates their pain or stress. After a few emotions are released, their pain and/or stress usually goes away there on the spot. If you sign up for their newsletter or something like that, they send you the webinar invites. Anyone on the call can volunteer for Dr. Nelson to work with them to demonstrate. It's pretty interesting to listen to. And the book has lots of great stories and testimonies as it teaches the method.

If we would accept in our hearts that there is no such thing as worthiness, since God is unconditionally loving and non-judgmental, all our shame would drop instantly, and we'd be happy forever. But that's a hard concept to get in our hearts, and most haven't been told that. If God held anything against us, that would be a condition, which would mean He's not unconditionally loving. It would mean we'd have to measure up somehow. Religion completely missed that. As a result, translations missed it, too. It's why many of the Church Father's wrote several times that hell is only temporary to purify people who are resisting God's help. It's not God's love we need. We have that. Jesus showed us that. It's our own love we need so we'll finally accept God's love. It's why Jesus said, "love your neighbor as yourself." Religion can't see that for some reason. Shame has them blinded. That's why the religious were the only people Jesus spoke against. He hung out with the non-religious 99% of the time. The religious hated Him (which means that deep down, they hated theirselves and didn't know it).

13. Jojo61

Jojo61 Peer Supporter

Hi Brian, thanks for your reply. I'm so glad you mentioned the Emotion Code. I'm reading it now and it's really interesting. I feel like I've been on a guided journey the last couple of months. I'm learning so much about myself and God. I finally understand what it means that the plans He has for me are good.

I've been trying out muscle testing but I can't get a clear response yet. Body sway sometimes works but not always either. It's hard for me not to get discouraged. Is it normal not to get clear results with the body sway? I even tried the test with the smiley but it didn't work. My body sways backwards with the smiling smiley.

I love reading your posts btw, learning a lot.

14. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Jojo. If I have any doubts that God loves me, I just remember He gave me four wonderful dogs, one at a time. And a great mother and father and older brother and sister and some fantastic friends. And He has kept me in work for the past forty-some years of fulltime freelance writing of books. And I'm now 85 and without pain, thanks to TMS and Sarno's books healing me of back pain. I keep thanking God all the time and He seems to like hearing it.

15. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Just yesterday I got this surprise email from an educator in Texas and it made my year! "
    He may have sent it with a nod from God.

He was referring to an "Indiana Jones"-type of adventure I had published ten years ago about a boy having an adventure in Bolivia
    called "The Dagger of Death."

[​IMG]
    Dearest Mr. Oleksy:

I home-schooled my children with this wonderful BOOK! As YOU VERY WELL KNOW it is a VERY UNIQUE and adventurous book for kids!!! When I tutor it is a MUST HAVE.

But under PAIN OF MORTAL DEATH, I must always return it to my now 31 year old RN ER NURSE DAUGHTER!

I say I must return it to HER book shelf in her room where she grew up!
    I cannot find this TREASURE!
    Is it possible to get about 50 of these?
    My boys,who are teaching themselves how to love reading, are enthralled with this book... AND YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHY: besides being fast paced it is written in first person "kid" and is so well written that even one who has major difficulty learning to read is yanked into its vibrant plot!!!!

I sure would appreciate your thoughts on this and thanks again for having written it.

This book and the Hobbit are responsible for my children's love of reading. For a number of others to whom I have had the fortune of introducing it, it has been the catalyst for their enthusiasm to learn to love the written word(oops! Run-on!).

Thanks a bunch for your kind attention and for your inspired work!

In deepest gratitude,Marky Mander, M.Ed.Pipe Creek, TexasPS I am currently volunteering with the Methodist Summer Tutor Program in Boerne, Texas

16. Jojo61

Jojo61 Peer Supporter

Hi Walt, it must be wonderful to find that you've had and continue to have such a positive influence on people's lifes. When I first posted on this forum you were the first to (quickly) respond. I felt like someone cared and that was such a good feeling having just found out about TMS and having no one in my life to talk to about it. Thanks for all the time you spend writing back to me, I really appreciate it!

17. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

That's great that you're reading the Emotion Code. I've found it very interesting. I did a session with a lady today who has the Body Code and she's helping me pinpoint some very deep-seated things causing me to self-sabotage, which makes it hard for me to use the Emotion Code on myself. I thought I'd cleared them, but I hadn't--hence, self-sabotage. lol So, we're getting to the bottom of it. Things I've needed to clear for a long time. I'm also learning about some pretty nasty things that were passed down to me that cause issues with my health (as well as my parents and my sister's health). It's cool to finally clear that stuff out so it stops affecting me and my health and my life circumstances. We uncovered two emotion mixed together (sadness and despair) which created the emotion "no will to live." In other words, a person doesn't have any zest to life, no motivation, no desire to really enjoy life. Life seems very hard and you never have energy to really do much. Despite that, I've had an okay amount of energy, but not nearly as much as I'd like to have. :) I manage to get a lot done, usually, but it was a struggle before The Presence Process. Now, it's easier. It'll be a lot easier when I clear out those emotions fully, I think.

That's awesome that you're learning so much on your journey. :)

With the muscle testing, I use the arm level test, because that's what my doctor uses on me. I stick my left arm straight out in front of me. I make a statement like, "My name is Brian," then push down on my left arm just behind the wrist. If my arm stays firm, it's a "Yes" answer. If my arm drops down (muscle is weak), that's the "No" response. It's a very, very quick way to muscle test, and it's the most sensitive, so it has the best results. And I'd say it's the easiest, too. You don't have to push down with much pressure. You get the hang of it eventually, then it'll be second nature to you--super-fast testing in a split second. :) I would never use the sway test. That one takes way too long, and it's kind of odd to me. I've never liked it. I wouldn't teach people that one, personally, but that's just me.

Good luck! Can't wait to read about your experiences!

18. BrianC

BrianC Well known member

That's awesome, Walt! I just went to www.DealOz.com and found several copies of your book, so I picked up one from Amazon through DealOz. There were plenty for the person who emailed you! :)