1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Pain Free or Bust!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MR.MD, Dec 23, 2018.

1. MR.MD

MR.MD New Member

Hello, everyone in the TMS Community.
    I've suffered many manifestations that are very consistent with TMS ( Back pain, leg pain plantar fascitis, chronich fatigue) and fit the psichological profile described by Dr. Sarno. I've been on and off meditating and journaling for the past 5 or so months, with some improvement in back pain but getting worse fatigue and foot pain.
    I've decided to take the structured program and stick to it.
    I'm a recently graduated M.D. but have not been able to work because of my symptoms. I plan to make TMS kick the bucket as soon as possible. Wish me luck!.

Also, english is not my first language

2. chad_DVM

chad_DVM Newcomer

Keep with it! I am a recent graduate from veterinary school. I have to limit my hours at the clinic due to physical pain. I also just started the structured program.

3. Zozote11

Zozote11 New Member

Hi and welcome