1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain Cure Clinic - John Thornton

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Leonor007, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Leonor007

Leonor007 New Member

I found this clinic online and spoke to John Thornton and I liked his approach. He, himself was sick and started dr. Sarno's approach but needed further help to recover. They do a two session info and if you need further help it's once a month. I already have done all the analysis I need from my past and I think this approach would be better for me but I would like to know if any of you used this clinic. Please let me know. This is their page:
    http://paincureclinic.us/about (About - Pain Cure Clinic) for more info
    Thank you.

PD: I posted this first in he wrong forum, General discussion, but could not erase it, so I double posted the thread.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I haven't been to his clinic, just now heard of it. I do think if there was a clinic like his in every town in America then it wouldn't be long before the good Drs. Healing methods got out to the masses.
    I healed from over 25 years of pain. I even wrote a book about my recovery with my friend Walt Oleksy who also healed using Sarnonian methods.
    If you have the money then this gift of having a personal coach can be a blessing.
    I know Steve Ozanich is a very powerful coach. He has helped me and so many others with the best results.
    Dr. Alan Gordon has his own recovery program here at this site.
    Alan is wonderful.
    The SEP program here at this site is also a very powerful program for healing. So many great minds willing to help cause they have all been there and know what it takes to heal.
    Anyways back to your question. If you have a chance for 1 on 1 personal time with an educated coach or Dr. Why not.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017