1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 42 One more step

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ChronicVince, Mar 30, 2023.

1. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

I feel a bit more stress these last days. I liked this little routine with SEP program !

My journey to date :
    • The Mindbody prescription book
    • TMS recovery program
    • SEP !
    A lot of notes, journaling.

Lessons about myself :
    - I can learn lesson about myself :)
    - I can tolerate some anxiety in me
    - I can reassure my inner child to calm me down
    - Perfect, optimized, best price, best agenda, please = more symptoms and less quiet (exciting but the exact contrary of my goal)
    - Emotions or beating heart = signal of repressed emotions or tension
    - I can meditate imperfectly and have the benefit!

What next :
    - A few days off
    - I planned to do the Multimedia Program of Alan Gordon, especially to discover somatic tracking
    - I'd like to read The Way out
    - And maybe, as I read here by @cookieheals, try Dr. Schechter's workbook

But I now understand that there is no hurry, and as Dr Claire Weekes said I'm faith that because it stared "healing is unavoidable".

Thanks all of you.
    Thanks @JanAtheCPA

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    Hedger and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

It has been such an honor to share your SEP journey with you, @ChronicVince! Not many people continue the effort to post throughout the program, and I feel like it will be very helpful for others. In particular, I admire your openness and vulnerability, which I believe will serve you well as you continue this healing process. I intend to recommend your posts to others.

It's been a long time since I read Claire Weekes, and I had forgotten that quote, which I love. Once it has started, healing is inevitable - I would add, because your belief makes it so.

Let us know how you're doing, @ChronicVince - you are an awesome contributor to this community.

~Jan

Hedger likes this.
  3. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

I agree, its nice to see people follow through the program since its so rare! Well done!

JanAtheCPA likes this.