1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

No Neck Pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ines, Sep 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ines

Ines Well known member

I can't believe I haven't noticed this.
    Last night I couldn't sleep and was tossing and turning. I'm normally a great sleeper so suddenly I thought about the past and when I used to toss and turn it was always because of extreme neck pain caused from migraines.
    You see I always have a migraine so my neck is really tight and tense. I used to go to chiro, massage and acupuncture every week. I can't tell you the relief from pain I would get after my treatments. My neck always hurt, 24/7 so I went every week, religiously.
    After I read the Sarno books and started the TMS process back in May I stopped going to my appointments. I just forgot about it. I guess my neck pain slowly went away.
    That was 4 months ago!! I've been so focused on headaches that I have not even noticed that horrible, constant pain is gone.
    Still definitely working on the migraines but hey, I hope one day I'll forget about them too.
    Just wanted to share some progress. I like to read progress in other people's posts.

eskimoeskimo, Mad and readytoheal like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations, Ines! Thanks for sharing your success.

Ines likes this.