1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

No More Headaches!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by DannyAndDana, Feb 4, 2023.

1. DannyAndDana

DannyAndDana New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Dana and I suffered from terrible, terrible migraine headaches for years, beginning after our last son was born. Neurologists confirmed that my MRI was normal, thankfully, and I was diagnosed with migraine. This is when things got much worse for me because the doctors who were desperately trying to help me gave me rescue medication after rescue medication, infusions, and painful Botox needles every few months. That's when the rebound headaches began and the days upon days of living a life filled with terrible headache pain and nausea, followed by days of tremendous haze recovering from the pain and medications wearing off began. My doctors were so kind and looked so sad when I told them that I seemed to be getting worse in their care. I went to highly educated neurologists who were highly recommended (even by the local clergy), to no avail.
    My husband happened upon this site and I began to work with Dr. Laurel Steinberg, who herself is over 25 years migraine free. The day we began working together was the day my life took a turn for the BETTER. I am now 5 months!! symptom free. SYMPTOM FREE. I can be a great mom, attend to my kids and darling hubby, exercise and do the work I love. She taught me her program, The Headache Preventive Lifestyle, infused by Dr. John Sarno's concepts and approach. She is wonderful, bright, kind and funny and educated me about my condition in ways I couldn't learn anywhere else. Throughout our work I was able to reach her at any time (and there were many times I needed encouragement!)
    I now tell every single person I meet about my success. Bottom line, Dr. Laurel Steinberg saved my life.

JanAtheCPA, rbracco and TG957 like this.
  2. rbracco

rbracco New Member

Thanks for sharing your story Dana, I also was able to cure my headaches through Sarno's method (18 months ago). It's hard to express to people who don't have migraines what a huge increase in quality of life we experience when getting out from under that.