1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Newby….need help starting SEP

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by tatkona, Aug 17, 2015.

1. tatkona

tatkona Newcomer

I'm new to this forum and have read HBP….could someone tell me how to start the SEP?….tatkona

2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

3. tatkona

tatkona Newcomer

Okay, got it…did I miss it on the TMS forum website?…couldn't find it…thanks much for sending me the link….does one have to proceed one per day or can one do several days at a go?….

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Tatkona. You can do the SEP anyway you want, one step a day or two. I preferred one step a day and not spend more than half an hour on each step or journaling longer than half an hour a day. I then spend the rest of the day doing or thinking pleasant things. Too much TMS thinking can depress us.

I wouldn't do more than 2 steps a day. If you take your time with each step, it should take about half an hour. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress or any questions.