honeybear424
Well known member
I just found this site yesterday...desperate to get out of this pain that has gradually worsened over the past 18 years. I am nearing the end of my rope. There is no doubt in my mind that I have TMS. I read The Mindbody Prescription last month and am halfway into Healing Back Pain. I am worse now, though, than ever. My head hurts so badly...neck, jaw, shoulders, and most recently arms....round the clock. Usually it lets up after a couple of weeks and I get a bit of a break where the pain is at a lower level, but it's not. I am a 46 year old woman who has tried EVERYTHING under the sun up until this point. I feel so bad for my husband and two teenage daughters that they have to put up with me. I feel like such a burden. Yesterday I ordered The Presence Process and The Divided Mind. I am ready to get down to the nitty gritty and free myself once and for all. Thanks for reading.