1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New to site!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jane1949, Dec 10, 2015.

1. jane1949

jane1949 New Member

Hi! I am new to the site. I've just completed a 6 week course on TMS led by Dr. Stracks in Chicago. It was amazing. I have been suffering with chronic hip/leg pain for 7 years. Since taking this course and reading 2 of Dr. Sarno's books, my pain has been reduced by 50% and I've had some pain free days!! I am so grateful to have access to all of you and all of this information on tmswiki.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome Jane, we're glad to have you here! The forum is all about helping each other and working towards positive recovery.

I think there are a bunch of us who will interested in hearing about how what you learned with Dr. Stracks measures up or fits in with what we have here. I really wanted to say how it stacks up, but that seemed weird right next to his name, LOL.

Are you thinking of doing the Structured Education Program? Or maybe Alan Gordon's TMS Recovery Program? Or maybe exploring beyond Dr. Sarno? We talk about lots of different resources here, and the Success Stories subforum is a great place to go for inspiration.

Keep us posted!

~Jan