1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Gracie77, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Gracie77

Gracie77 Newcomer

Hi everyone. I’m new to this group and new to TMS. I’m 49 years old and have tried every healing modality there is but I’ve been stuck with CFS and anxiety regardless. I’ve finally come to a point where I just really don’t want to continue on.
    My life is great but I don’t want to live it. I push thru vacation after vacation- I push thru everything actually. I feel numb and apathetic and I’m so tired I want to quit. Will this program help? Does any of this sound familiar?

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes & yes--chronic fatigue and anxiety are both TMS/affective/emotional symptoms--if all else hasn't helped, you came to the right place.

Gracie77 likes this.
  3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

There have been a few others here sharing your feelings recently, I think it may be the upcoming holiday seasonal depression thing, you aren't alone.

Since you're new to TMS, check out the RAHE-HOLMES list of life stressors, it's the science behind TMS :

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  4. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes. It the "trying" and the desperation for answers can make you feel like giving up.
    The blessing of the TMS approach, for me, has been to give up on all the "trying."
    If you can accept that your mind can and does create physical symptoms and that it does so to keep strong human emotion submerged (even the emotion of dread or fear of getting older), then, yes, this program will help you.

Read: The Divided Mind, by Dr. Sarno. Read: The Great Pain Deception by Steve Ozanich.
    Alan Gordon has a TMS program to follow right here in the forum.

Let us know what you think.