1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Need recommendation for therapist

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Freeange, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Freeange

Freeange Peer Supporter

Hi:

I'm hoping someone can recommend a good/excellent TMS therapist who does work via Skype (I live in Canada). I think I've taken this journey as far as I can without some help...

Freeange

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Alan Gordon's clinic works over Skype. I personally had a really good luck with Amber Murphy from his clinic. She overcame the same condition as the one I have. She is awesome: compassionate, smart and accommodating. I wish I had a better Internet provider, mine kept dropping connection so I had a stop sessions sooner than I may have needed.

3. Freeange

Freeange Peer Supporter

Could I be so bold as to ask what condition you had?

4. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

I also used amber she was great ..

5. TG957

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It is a deluxe version of pain: comes with numbness, swelling, hypersensitivity to touch and temperature and dystonia, when muscles/tendons tense up and would not release. I got over everything except dystonia.

6. Boston Redsox

I have the same diagnosis ....I have burning all over along with burning sore feet constantly ...

7. TG957

There is nothing worse than burning and tingling neuropathic pain..... hang in there, Marco!

8. Boston Redsox

Thx believe I am

9. Freeange

Freeange Peer Supporter

Thanks, I took your recommendation. Amber is awesome. I love working with her and have seen some real progress!

anasutana and TG957 like this.