1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Neck popping is it tms ????

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by hawkanoxx, Sep 14, 2019.

1. hawkanoxx

hawkanoxx New Member

Hello I was wondering if tms can cause loud neck crunching on side lateral flexation it all started after soft tissue neck injurie in the gym 3 years ago Trap muscle is also severely thight all the time also had equivalents on and off in the last 10 years .The pain does not bother me so much as the loud neck popping does

2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

The Body makes all sorts of noises. Sarno talked about them as being like cracking your knuckles. I used to have a Pop every time I did a sit up. It went away about ten years ago.

I recently started hearing a CrunCh noise in my neck when I look up from reading. I have noticed it ONLY happens when I am annoyed with a CERTAIN someone!

its nothing. Ignore it

3. hawkanoxx

hawkanoxx New Member

Ok thanks for the reassurance i have also notice it’s worse when I’m getting frustrated at work but it’s kinda always there .

Baseball65 likes this.
  4. Sammie

Sammie New Member

I have constant neck popping, grinding, stiffness, headaches, etc. I saw MBS doctor Howard Schubiner and was diagnosed with MBS! It’s a battle to work through all this emotional and physical pain daily, but the GREAT thing is...it’s MBS! When he diagnosed me was the best thing I ever did! So all these pains, no sleep, etc. I call it “The Crazies “

Hang in there we are all in this together!

5. Jude

Jude Peer Supporter

@Sammie what's MBS?

6. hawkanoxx

hawkanoxx New Member

Thank you that sound just like my symptoms nice to hear I’m not the only one I’m in Canada it’s hard to find a tms doctor up here

7. Sammie

Sammie New Member

MBS|TMS, same thing.

8. Sammie

Sammie New Member

Hawkanoxx you can go online and find a TMS doctor and do it that way...maybe? Check it out! It never hurts too try.
    Good luck! It really helps and eases the mind when you hear you don’t have a deadly disease! Trust me!