1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Nasal Congestion - Small Victory!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ines, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Ines

Ines Well known member

I just wanted to post a small victory. I know a lot of us have a lot of non-pain TMS symptoms as well.
    I have not breathed through both nostrils since I was a teenager. I've always had a stuffy nose.
    Somewhere along this TMS journey I started breathing without nasal sprays or any crazy non-inflammation diet. I'm not out of the woods with my headaches but this is a great sign.
    I really feel like TMS is mostly a personality issue for me. The goodist personality and all that comes along with it really puts chronic stress on my body.
    Well, thanks for reading and thanks for posting. I learn so much here.

Avy and Ellen like this.
  2. Ines

Ines Well known member

hmm just thought of something else. I used to panic over food choices and had a very strict diet to avoid migraines.
    The past couple of months I've been having caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, carbs.. etc.. Geez our brains are powerful.

Avy and sam908 like this.
  3. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

That's awesome Ines! Congrats!

Ines likes this.