1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Myths and medication

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mermaid, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Mermaid

Mermaid Well known member

Hi Walt,

Thanks for your kind words. The weird music thing is great for sleep, I use it most nights.

It's a crazy world we live in, when will be ever learn. Weeds have rights too ! ;)

Love you :joyful:

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

This post by SteveO is TMS GOLD! Copy it, get it autographed and put it on your refrigerator door, and someday it will be valuable enough to buy you a new refrigerator.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes, I feel the same about you, Lavender. I will pray more for you and your husband.

Medics are doing wonders for heart patients these days, so believe that your husband will recover
    and you won't be alone.

We on the TMSWiki love you.

4. Lavender

Lavender Well known member

Thank you for your kind understanding and your welcome prayers Walt. I am ever so grateful for his life being saved. I need to get well and take care of him now.

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Lavender. Be patient with your healing. TMS takes its own time.
    And believe your husband is going to recover real soon and be back home.

6. Lavender

7. Lavender

Steve, I thank you for this in depth post. Before my most recent exacerbation, I was in the midst of writing a note of reply which is now lost somewhere in the great beyond of my files but I hope to locate it soon. Sometimes just a small task like that is impossible to concentrate on due to the high degree of pain. I hesitate to paint the true picture of my circumstances because the overall upbeat atmosphere of the forum seems to be one of encouragement.

8. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Don't hold back because you feel this forum is upbeat. Let everyone have it! You're anonymous which will protect you. It will help you to write it out; to see it laid out.

I know about being in too much pain to concentrate. That's why in Chapter 2 I told people to skip it and go to 3 if they couldn't focus.

See hope Lavendar, see yourself as healed, relax, breathe deeply...it will come to you when you're strong enough to let go. Healing is yours for the taking, you don't have to wait for it. It's here...now...you just need to allow it. Keep thinking about how you feel, and always pour accurate information into your brain. Self talk is huge...talk good things into your body. It works!

Steve