1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

my skin, i don’t know why it’s this badly

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Mar 22, 2019.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

hello guys. first of all, you guys rock! you guys helped me so much with my current problems and im thankfull for that. now, i don’t know if this is ezcema, but even by reducing the times a wash my hands its getting worst by time. im under extreme depression, stress and anxiety because i can’t find a solution to my problem which involves hormones. im dealing with hormone imbalances and mental health problems. doctors are trying (some) to know why im dealing with this. the biggest issue (mental) is ocd and eating disorder. i only eat healthy stuff. the thing is, im scared of the night because of the rituals im about to do. im doing rituals all day. new ones comes in when i control old ones. right now i feel alone in this because my current therapist told me “ enough is enough. you will do what i say or look for another therapist” i try to do what she says but its so hard to even read a book because one mistake in a sentence or if i dont read it correctly i start all over again. its like being perfectionist. im trying my best to use tms technique. believing this is tms (which ocd really is). but its damn hard the anxiety is too much.

im telling you this because im trying my best so you guys understand my situation and help with advice since i believe in tms and i know a lot of my problems are tms. i also want to know if you guys have experience with any of this and could relate and got cured.

anyways, im saying this because of my hands

cracked hands and dry skin
    MIGHT TRIGGER. DO NOT LOOK IF YOU THINK YOU COULD GET TRIGGERED.

https://imgur.com/a/kKviolo (Imgur)

https://imgur.com/a/qTnGvI1 (Imgur)

it gets worst has time passes and worst at night. i was thinking of maybe dropping bread or gluten but dropping this my hurt more since its my comfort food but i dont know. also because i believe it is tms.it just hurts a lot when i use water. i dont know if this is ezcema. derma told me long time ago to use a cream but nothing else. the cream only helps with the pain. nothing else.

i can’t meditate because of ocd.

sorry for my english and thanks for reading!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. AnonymousNick

AnonymousNick Peer Supporter

I don't know where you're at in the world, but winter is tough on your skin. If TMS latches on to that, then you get an even bigger problem. Honestly, those pictures weren't so bad as far as I could tell (or at least I thought they were going to look a whole lot worse!). Just like you're taught to not lick your lips in the cold, it might also be that obsessive treatment with lotions and stuff could actually dry your skin out more. I've been getting some very mildly dry skin lately and noticed some itchy little rashes. I don't pay much attention to them and then I either forget that they are there, or they go away. In any case, I think that your hands look like nothing more than when your lips get dry and sometimes they crack and bleed a little. I personally understand that it's not so simple to accept that when you have anxiety, but I hope it helps.

stevow7 likes this.
  3. stevow7

hey thanks for replying! im in the caribbean. its actually pretty hot around here. thing is, ive never seen someone with hands like this and people ask and stare at me like “uhm is this dude okey?” i always answer with “its just allergies” but tbh i can tell its tms, i try to do tms techniques but its hard because my life is under a lot of stress and it becomes itchy sometimes. i never had hands like this before

4. AnonymousNick

AnonymousNick Peer Supporter

Well I guess I was maybe a little off there on the cold weather thing. ;) But if you had those hands in the upper Midwest where I am, no one would think anything of it, so you wouldn't be so worried. Sounds like something new to grab your attention. You know this stuff, and shifting symptoms are likely a sign of progress. Get out of the physical and into the emotional as per usual. Good luck to us.

stevow7 likes this.
  5. stevow7

good stuff! thanks for replying. good luck!

AnonymousNick likes this.