1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 My Day 1 - GERD and CFS/ME

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by keila, Feb 4, 2023.

1. keila

keila New Member

I have GERD (acid reflux) since 8 years ago. I tried several treatments and each of them worked for a few weeks, and then stopped working. This is the main reason I think this is TMS. I tried different anti acids, diet changes, increase acid, acupunture, biodecoding, etc.
    Another reason is that doctors made several studies and there is nothing structural wrong.. Studies shows normal funtion of the esophagus.
    Also, I have chronic fatigue syndrome since 15 years ago. Probably another TMS syndrome. The symptoms changed all the time, even I had a couple of years without any.
    I've read Dr. Sarno's books. My personality is exactly like he describes.
    I went throught this site and cried listening some of the Alan's sessions, because I identified with each of them.
    So, this is my Day 1.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome @keila, I'm glad you found the SEP and the forum! It sounds like you are in the right place, and on the right path.

I'm not sure if you listened to Alan Gordon in his Pain Recovery Program, or possibly to the live webinars he did for us a number of years ago (like, ten?) If you haven't heard those to sessions, they are timeless and wonderful, and they were highly influential in my recovery process back then, and I recommend them for anyone. I have links for them in the list of resources after my Profile story.

Keep us posted - we're here to support your journey :)