1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Migraine Success

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by xxcsxx, Mar 19, 2023.

1. xxcsxx

xxcsxx Newcomer

Hi All-- wanted to share my experience finding success with TMS + a holistic lifestyle approach to migraine treatment. Here's the review I left for my provider on Google, definitely highly recommend Dr. Laurel Steinberg if you suffer from migraine.

Dr. Steinberg is an outstanding healthcare professional who has helped me immensely in my journey towards wellbeing. Her expertise, availability, and personalized approach to treatment have made a significant impact on my life.

One of the things I appreciate most about Dr. Steinberg is her commitment to using a holistic approach to healthcare. She understands that treating the whole person is essential, and as such, she incorporated multiple methods into my treatment plan, including rational cognitive behavior therapy, diet, and medication.

Through our sessions, Dr. Steinberg helped me to identify and challenge negative thought patterns and behaviors that were contributing to my anxiety & migraines. She provided me with effective coping mechanisms and helped me to develop healthy habits that have had a positive impact on my overall well-being.

Dr. Steinberg's availability and willingness to listen and answer questions have been invaluable to me. Her personalized approach made me feel seen and heard, and I always felt like I had a partner in my journey towards better health.

Thanks to Dr. Steinberg's expertise and guidance, I have been able to take control of my health. As a result of our work. I now feel in control and thrilled to live without being plagued by anxiety and headaches. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking compassionate, holistic care.

JaneSandyJane and DannyAndDana like this.
  2. DannyAndDana

DannyAndDana New Member

Hi! Yes! I am also completely in control of my migraine headaches after working with her -- though I didn't need any medication. We used the Sarno and CBT concepts to get me under the migraine threshold which was successful enough to not need to elevate it. I learned so much about migraine and psychology from Dr. Steinberg -- I didn't even know the right language to talk about migraine before and I was really, really sick for a really, really long time before this huge success. Congratulations to you!! I'm so happy to read about another success story.

JaneSandyJane likes this.