1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Looking for an Atlanta physician

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by P's twin, Aug 3, 2015.

1. John’74

John’74 Peer Supporter

Hey there! Yes, Dr. Batson is awesome!! She diagnosed me with TMS&referred me to LA Chronic Pain Center &I start therapy sessions via Skype on Friday.

2. Memawjan

Memawjan Peer Supporter

Thats great! Hope you make progress!

Fran likes this.
  3. John’74

John’74 Peer Supporter

4. Fran

Fran Newcomer

I saw Dr. Batson on April 25, 2019. She spent 2 hours with me and was most helpful! The doctors in the Southeast are very limited. I highly recommend her. Will return to see her if needed. I live in the Atlanta area.

5. Fran

Fran Newcomer

DRiv
    Drive to Nashville to see Dr. Batson. I did in April 2019. Worth the drive. 2 hours with her. I am now on the right road! I live in the Atlanta area.

6. John’74

John’74 Peer Supporter

That’s great! Did she recommend LA Pain Psychology?

7. Fran

Fran Newcomer

Yes she did. Have you seen her?

8. John’74

John’74 Peer Supporter

Yes,she was lovely. She told me to use La Pain Psychology because I’m in north Ga,4 hrs from her. Been seeing my current therapist almost a year. My first therapist was an ass;saw him 7 wks. I’m not seeing dramatic results though.

Mars497@ likes this.