1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Long covid symptoms potentially really struggling right now

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by NameK, Apr 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. NameK

NameK Well known member

So as many of you may know u had covid back I November 2020.

I had almost every symptom through the first two weeks

Headaches, slight cough, pressure in my sinus and eyes, eye pain.

Lost taste and smell, burning nostrils etc. Shortness of breath

After the two week period I returned to work and was met with brain fog for a day and fatigue that last around 2 weeks.

Afterwards i had some chest pain, shortness of breath.

I still have the shortness of breath but it might have improved alittle still get winded after basic activities so it could be exercise intolerance.

February I notice soem foods and drinks still taste bad or different.

Two weeks ago I had a health anxiety scare thinking I had diabetes this lead to poor sleep constant anxiety and stress.

I got some fatigue as well from this

Abd last Wednesday is when I noticed I was feeling spacey and weird.

It feels like I'm always high or something that's the best way I can describe it.

So this has been going on for a week now and I've gotten thr fatigue back and today soem muscle aches. And I can't help but feel this could be symptoms or delayed symptoms of long covid as I've read this can happen considering I've had shortness of breath since after which is a long clvid symptom after all.

I've been trying to get good sleep and it still hasn't helped and I've been constantly tired at work.

I dont know what to do ive spoke to my doctor and she says doesn't think it's long covid even though I've read multiple stories stories people getting fatigue and brain fog months after their initial recovery.

Their stories seem to mirror my experience with this so far and I've never had brain fog before or fatigue really as tms symptoms.

I'm a wreck right now and I can't relax or enjoy my hobbies like playing video games because of this brain fog and fatigue.

My parents think I'm making it up and that im crazy no one is taking me seriously not even my doctor