1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

just discovered this forum

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by mayae, Jan 9, 2019.

1. mayae

mayae Newcomer

I have read the books of John Sarno and glad I did.
    I use the as reference books( the Divided Mind and Mind Body Prescription) I have just lent oone of them to my neighbour who I believe will benefit from discovering TMS.

What I didnt know is how to apply the practices needed to help me until found your website . I knew what was making me ill with various pain but it wasnt enough I needed to know just how to apply it to my circumstances. I am going to try the step by step guide you have here and see how it goes look forward to interacting with other members of the group and hear other peoples expereiences of TMS.

Free of Fear likes this.
  2. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome in Mayae. It's a good community.
    Nicole Ferber Sachs has some very helpful videos on YouTube. She wrote a book, as well.
    Steven Ozanich wrote a brilliant book called "The Great Pain Deception."
    Alan Gordon has his 15 day program here on this site. Very clear explanations.

I'm sure you'll find things here to help you along.
    Peace

Free of Fear likes this.
  3. Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck Peer Supporter

Hi Mayae,

Glad you are here. I read The Divided Mind and want to start it over again right away. I'm interested in what stood out to you about that book if anything in particular. And what exactly do you mean by "...how to apply it to circumstances... ?

Thanks, Daffy

4. mayae

mayae Newcomer

Thanks for the welcome.
    Hi What stood out is that I recognized myself in the book several times . It is a reference book in some respects, When I wrote" apply to my circumstances" I mean that the stressors in my life are ongoing and I need to know how to deal with them without them turning into TMS , It has taken a long time to realise I need help and John Sarno 's books have provided answers.

5. Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck Peer Supporter

Got it. I see. Thanks for clarifying.