1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Journal exercises?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by heidicat27, Jul 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. heidicat27

heidicat27 New Member

Hi there!

I've been dealing with back/hip pain for 2 years and I know it's gotta be stress related. I know I need to address my built up emotions, anger, etc., but that's easier said than done. I guess I'm afraid of what I'll write...

I've heard that keeping a journal could help. I'm just curious to know if anyone has any journaling techniques, strategies, etc. that I can try out.

Thanks!
    Sara

2. Asherman27

Asherman27 New Member

I’m currently using the curable app! It helps with the journaling aspect! Also the book “The meaning of truth” by Nicole Sachs. She talks about jouranlspeak!

Marinedad likes this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Our free Structured Educational Program includes writing exercises, introducing you to different ones as each day progresses. That's where I developed the writing techniques I still use to this day when I'm having a setback.

~Jan

Mari likes this.
  4. Marinedad

Marinedad Well known member

The curable app is pretty good I joined for a year and at least it as me doing some of the work Nicole sacks is great but not so convinced on all the negative writing especially when u repeat it over and over I need to release this energy

Mari and Asherman27 like this.