I'm new to this kind of concept of therapy. I'm open to it, even if I think that I have structural issues but my anxiety and hypersensitivity is exacerbating my pain.
This is probably a no-brainer question, but does constantly Googling, fixating the problem, or how to reduce feed the pain loop? Or, can it serve as a way to reinforce safety?
I can’t stop trying googling CRPS or asking ChatGPT to diagnose me.
I have been dealing with left foot pain and essentially immobility for over 6 months now. My life as I knew it, walking with my daughter, hikes, gardening, etc is on its head and I fear I will be this way forever.
Kari
This is probably a no-brainer question, but does constantly Googling, fixating the problem, or how to reduce feed the pain loop? Or, can it serve as a way to reinforce safety?
I can’t stop trying googling CRPS or asking ChatGPT to diagnose me.
I have been dealing with left foot pain and essentially immobility for over 6 months now. My life as I knew it, walking with my daughter, hikes, gardening, etc is on its head and I fear I will be this way forever.
Kari