1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2 I will start running again

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by 1daat, Feb 22, 2020.

1. 1daat

1daat New Member

This has been tough, symptoms are flaring today with the influx of new information. My body is definetely on high alert. Yesterday my shoulder just randomly started hurting, I thought how the hell can that be!?!? It can't. I am going to commit to this dial program and start by running a little today.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations 1daat! Don't be afraid of a little pain! It seems you're seeing the truth of your symptoms. Be patient, steadfast, aware!!

Andy

3. 1daat

1daat New Member

I had a surreal experience today. This is the second week of me seeing doctor feinblatt, I attended rashbaums first lecture, and this is day two of me doing the structured program. So I think I have been doing a lot of work towards getting into my feelings. I went through all today pretty good, symptoms such as nerves have been heightened.

I get home after being at my office and seeing friends sit down on my couch, and whooooooosh. Heat and tingling all over, face gets super flushed and so do my ears (I feel my rosacea day to to goes with my stress levels). This has NEVER happened, present nerve stuff dials wayyyy up. It was worrisome, but I said to myself "all this work you have been doing, this is your brain doing this". 10 minutes or so and face was a bit less flushed, ears completely normal. But I focused on it, and I said damn this is protection mode. I dropped my Mom off and that is when I stretched, push ups, and ran.

It was so bizarre, and there is nothing I have done out of the ordinary today besides the emotional work of the program.