1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hi

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Angelica, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Angelica

Angelica Newcomer

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome Angelica!

Reading your post, I notice that I had "childhood asthma" which the doctor said I'd grow out of. And I did, about the time I started smoking at age 13! I had not heard of someone else describe this, along with the Dr.'s predictions. I have figured it was childhood TMS, but you help me see this more clearly.

At any rate welcome, and it sounds like you are pretty convinced you have TMS.

The SEP

and the Recovery Program

are both free supports hereabouts! Good luck and welcome.

Andy B.

Angelica likes this.
  3. Angelica

Angelica Newcomer

Thanks Andy, I will definitely be using the two programs that you provided links for!

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Angelica. It's great that you had the medical tests and learned your pelvic pain is not structural.
    Since it is TMS and you recognize that, you will heal. Andy is right to lead you to the SEP and Recovery Program.
    They will help you to discover the psychological reasons you have pain. The SEP is a wonderful adventure into
    self discovery. That can bring you to become healthier and happier than you even imagined.

Angelica likes this.
  5. Angelica

Angelica Newcomer

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015