1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Having Trouble Finding the Emotional Cause

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by piecesofjoy, Jun 9, 2017.

1. piecesofjoy

piecesofjoy Newcomer

Hello,

I'm on Day 10 of the Structured Educational Program and although I have many things on my list (past events, current events, and personality traits), I have this underlying feeling that I may not figure out what is emotionally causing this pain. I have been journaling every single day and in some cases have even cried but for some reason, I don't know if I'll find the one (or two, or several) reasons why I feel this way. I am going to continue searching and journaling as much as possible but sometimes it gets a little frustrating. Maybe part of me wants a quick fix and to pinpoint where this repressed rage is coming from. I don't think I'll be able to pinpoint in my case though...

Anyone else going through something similar or have any advice?

Thanks,
    Joy

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Joy,

This is a common question/concern. I think Steve Ozanich answers it quite well in the following post:

http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/seeking-the-grail.529/#post-3927 (Steven Ozanich - Seeking the Grail)

Penny2007 and piecesofjoy like this.
  3. piecesofjoy

piecesofjoy Newcomer

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Pieces of Joy. Ellen was right-on in suggesting that Steve Ozanich post.
    You're probably like most people, impatient to heal.